Saturday, May 31, 2008

After my presentation


I really worked hard –harder than you expect- to be able to present my research paper. I kept the last day before the presentation day only for practicing. The first practicing took up more than one hour. By practicing i could shrink the period time to 20 minutes.


In terms of the little small things that I distributed between my lovely class, It was a little express that came out directly from my heart to reflect your values inside me. I am really injured when somebody said:”do you think that you will get 5 more marks because of this”. Even though the speaker said “I am joking”, being have such feeling in your mind is very painful.


In fact, I enjoyed this presentation especially when I felt that I made the honey topic sensible for the listeners. Honestly, i didn’t feel with the rapture of finishing as we have had another long exam next day. Anyway, now both of them are gone.

3 comments:

Jack Skyfer said...

I like the part that you gave me the gift. ^_^. Oh My God! your presentation is awesome and with all of the animation, I can say that you can recieve the best power point design reward without an objection. You did a good job, a really good one indeed!

Truc Pham said...

I admitted your professional power point with many interesting features and a lot specific information. You are always well-organized well-prepared. You and bees are always hard-working:)

Choyi said...

Hello my honey-friend! :)
I always love the way of you are presenting. (Specially, your cute movie clips!) Well done, and I hope you to have sweet time just like honey- ;) Take care!