Thursday, May 22, 2008

My research project: process and writing.

My research project process has been done very well. Even though I don’t finish the final step which is representing my topic, I feel some satisfaction with what I have achieved so far. Choosing the topic was the most difficult part in this issue. As soon as I was able to start working in my research, the next steps were done very well. I agree that the past week was so hard and difficult for me as I experienced a single mother's life, but now most of work is done. Finally I have been able to finish and submit my paper.

In terms of writing, I found some obstructions for writing reference and quotations, introduction and conclusion, and some times with paraphrasing. However, although this project is not the first project that have been done, I learned a lot from it. For me, the most significant parts in this project are: putting the research plan, searching for reliable sources, having comments about grammatical mistakes, and placing the paper in its final version.

Honestly, I would like to give a great deal of thanks to my teacher Adrianne for her supporting and comments.

2 comments:

Alaa A said...

it is a great learning experience. We have learned a lot. The feedback that we receive is very helpful.

mehrnaz said...

alaa i think ur presentaation was gret.i learnt alot and i think i have to start eating honey, u should feel geart adn prod of urseld.