Saturday, May 31, 2008

Book project (text project - thanks Jack)


Honestly, I have found this project useless. The point of this project is to learn how to study and answer questions. I think everybody in the class has reached a stage that makes him/her knows how to study and to answer questions. For me I have sad and painful memories in terms of studying this project. Actually, I didn’t finish reading. And for the topics that I have read I really needed to reread. I have reached a stage of exhausting that made me unable to understand what I read. I kept reading one line for several times. One page took up more than one hour only to understand what is written. I forced myself to continue reading without any care for my needs to rest and to sleep. I forgot my health and my family. The chapter contains complicated ideas that have many of similarities. It needed great deal of concentration- at least for me- to distinguish between them. Honestly, I don’t like to write more than that.

1 comment:

Jack Skyfer said...

That's "Text project", not "Book project". We had done the book project sine the 2nd week. Agree with you that this thing is a bit useless. I mean for a future engineer like Sadd or Toby, even for a physician like you, it's boring for sure. Hoever, for Ryan or Truc, they need to read this. I pity them >_<