Monday, April 28, 2008

The Love Lecture


The love lecture lighted up my emotion toward my family. I really miss my parent and my siblings. My memories went back as I remembered my mother’s and father’s maternity and warm heartedness, love and support. I felt that if I spent my life to thank them, it would not be enough. They took my hand and move with me step by step. They sacrificed their comfort and happiness, just to see me grow and smile. I love them.


The love word is bigger and more pure than what the media try to show. In fact, it has been distorted by media. The real meaning of love comes when we respect ourselves and others, and when we recognize the real meaning of humanity and human right. It is a combination between sacrifice and altruism. It is the artery of our communications and lives. It is a gift from our creator. Therefore, it should stay for ever.


My mother and father, my brothers and sisters, my husband and children, you are all a big gift to me.

5 comments:

Danka said...

ALA, IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT LOVE, IT´S REALLY MOVING. YOU HAVE WONDERFUL FEELINGS!!!

AURELIO CABRERA said...

Hi Alaa,

As I told you post are really good, because I think that your writing is clear and organized. Once again, your post about love express beautiful ideas.

Choyi said...

Such a lovely writing, Alaa! :) I really do believe, all of us already have had huge presents such as family and friends (like you). Nice work and take care.

Emily said...

I miss my family too!!! so do you have plan to go back your country?

Alaa A said...

I also miss my family a lot!!
I like your comment and your writing style