Sunday, April 20, 2008

The research project


The research project makes me crazy. I prefer to do things that are clear. In other word, I prefer my teacher to tell me the topic that I need to search about, not to leave me free to choose. Defining the topic makes the job much easier than let this topic opened. If this not, I should keep looking for an interesting topic that is easy to understand for all persons regardless of their education background.


First of all, the topic should be interesting to me. Second, its references should be available and easy to reach. Third, after choosing the subject, I should put a plan to follow. This plan can be cleared by determining some critical questions about my topic such as: 1) general information and definition of that topic, 2) why I am interested in this topic, 3) why this topic is significant, 4) is there any scientific explanation or support for this topic, 5) is this topic new or it is just a repeating of information.

1 comment:

Toby said...

you are a little bit like chinese student. always like teacher tells them what to do!i also have this habit but to be independent we need the ability about creat new idea alone!