Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Novel Project


It was a new activity for me which acts to enhance my personality as it required presenting this novel in an accepted way. Reading the novel in a limited time is a big challenge for me. I spent more than three hours per day to achieve that. Present this novel also was not that easy task. For me I kept practicing more than 10 times to be able to present it in a satisfied way –at least for me-.


In fact, such this project provided me with several things: I learnt how to force my self to finish my required work in a specific time. I learnt how to organize my information and divide it between my presented group. I also learnt how to respect the required time for my part in that presentation. I made some research to get an extra information.


The panel presentation taught me how to keep my self calm, and how to be confident. Watching others presentation gave me some ideas about the good presenter and how the useful criticism works.

1 comment:

Choyi said...

Alaa, I really learned a lot from you! :) (and I'm willing to learn more... haha.) Thanks for your suggestion and take care!